Dental composite bonding is a dental procedure that allows your dentist Centurion to help restore your smile. Composite bonding is affordable and a permanent solution to improving the look of your teeth. Composite dental bonding when properly looked after can last around 8 to 10 years.
What is dental composite bonding?
Dental composite bonding is a process that uses a durable resin. Your affordable dentist in Centurion will use a composite resin mixture, which will later bond to the existing teeth. Dental composite bonding works similar to veneers,but is less expensive and completed in one visit because it isn’t made into a precise mould as is done with dental veneers.
Dental composite is an affordable restorative procedure that takes care of dental problems such as:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Tooth discolouring
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Your dentist Centurion will examine your teeth before the process of composite bonding, as it is more beneficial on teeth that are in healthy shape. Hence, composite bonding is also suited to patients that need a minor dental restoration procedure.
Your recommended dentist in Centurion explains some of the pros and cons of dental composite bonding
As with every dental procedure each come with a set of pros and cons, sometimes opting for a less expensive solution may not be as long lasting as a more expensive option.
Advantages of dental composite bonding
- It resolves many dental issues patients suffer from
- It is a cost-effective solution
- The process is quick and done in a single visit to your dentist in Centurion
- The process is non-invasive
- It preserves tooth enamel
Disadvantages of composite dental bonding
- Composite bonding is more porous than enamel
- It isn’t as durable as a porcelain veneer or crown
- It isn’t as durable as enamel and patients need to avoid eating hard foods
- It is prone to stain
If you’re looking for an affordable dentist in Centurion then you’ve come to the right place.
You can take care of the dental needs of your whole family with Centurion dental care that you can rely on and trust whether you need general dentistry, or looking for a cosmetic solution. Book your consultation and be on your way to a better smile!
Other Popular articles your might find interesting
- Mercury Fillings, the Good and the Bad
- A Close Look at Tooth Extractions from your Dentist
- All you Need to Know About Dental Crowns from your Dentist
- Giving back to the Centurion Community
- Dental Whitening for a Glowing Smile
- Quality Dentures